Liverpool John Moores University - Y11 Taster Day
11 January 2016
An inspirational day for some of our Y11 students who attended a Taster Day at Liverpool John Moores University on Thursday 7th January 2016.
As part of the Dream, Plan and Achieve programme, the students took part in two sample workshops and a tour of the campus.
Here's what our students said about their experience at LJMU:
- "It's been a really useful day to help me understand more about Liverpool John Moores University and what they can offer."
- "I've enjoyed meeting new people and becoming closer with other schools."
- "We played a game of Question of Dare against other schools and it was a lot of fun and helped us get to know them a bit better."
- "I really enjoyed the Sport Psychology workshop."
- "I enjoyed the Drama workshop because I met new people from other schools"
- "It was generally a really good experience that taught me more about University life"