#BackToSchool - Top tips for the start of the new school year
As the summer holidays draw to a close for another year, we look forward to welcoming our students back to school at 8:30am on Tuesday 5th September 2017.
Here are our top 5 tips for a successful start to the year:
- Arrive on time ready to learn every day - check school dates and times here
- Full uniform everyday including black polishable shoes and a plain black outdoor coat - full uniform list here
- Bring the right equipment with you everyday including, bag, pencil case, reading book and PE kit - full equipment list here
- Eat breakfast, healthy snacks and snacks - no fizzy/energy drinks allowed
- Top AtLs - you only have to look at this year's GCSE results to see that top ATLs = top results.
- Don't miss important notifications about your child's attendance, assessments and achievement by downloading the new school app here
- Register for ParentPay here to pay for school meals, trips and equipment