Year 9 students will be involved with a range of Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG) over the duration of their school year. Please see the attached timetable of the type of activities provided.
They also have full access to all our CEIAG Resources:
- Assemblies from Aspirational Speakers, Career Connect and other external providers.
- Careers Connect – Appointments and drop-ins (break and lunchtime).
- Careers Connect Portal and other on-line websites.
- Advice from teachers – subject career notice boards.
- Careers Office (opposite the food room) – Prospectuses and Future Careers.
- Subject specialist knowledge through GCSE option choices.
- Notice of Events through tutorial time and registers.