We are committed…
- To foster a culture where everyone is recognised and respected as unique individuals, creating an environment where we treat others as we would wish to be treated.
- To make St Cuthbert’s a vibrant, forward-thinking school that provides an outstanding education for its students and prepares them for life in modern Britain, allowing and encouraging them to live life in all its fullness.
- To accomplish outstanding achievement for all in academic, spiritual and moral forms.
- To focus on aspiration and determination to be the very best in order to help students in the realisation of their dreams.
- To encourage and support all our young people to be resilient, confident communicators who are rightly proud of themselves, their school and their community.
- To work with Parents/Carers who know that St Cuthbert’s provides a holistic approach to the care of their children to meet their personal development and wellbeing through mutual trust.
- To provide a highly professional working environment and ethos for staff who choose to work at St Cuthbert’s.
- To cultivate a sense of pride and self-worth in all staff, enabling them to thrive in their job and take ownership of their own professional development.
- To use the resources available to deliver the best possible educational opportunities and learning environment for our students.